A round-up of today’s NUFC news and gossip:
- According to the Sun’s Alan Nixon, Newcastle have paid £4m to Sheffield Wednesday today, with Steve Bruce now on his way to sign at St James’ Park – Full story here.
- Mike Ashley is now ready to sanction a £36m move for Hoffenheim striker Joelinton according to some big claims from the Daily Mail – Full story here.
- Joselu has completed a move away from Newcastle, with the club confirming that the Spaniard has now joined Alaves – & it’s claimed ‘a deal is in place’ for this replacement – Full story here.
- Some welcome bad news for Mike Ashley this today, with confirmation that Shares in Sports Direct have now plunged by 15% – Full story here.
- According to Sky Sports, Dalian Yifang have now agreed a deal to sign Salomon Rondon – with the ex-NUFC striker set to be reunited with Rafa Benitez – Full story here.
- Jamaal Lascelles insists that both him and his teammates ‘can’t dwell’ on the uncertainty at Newcastle – despite the fact we’re heading into the Asia Trophy without a manager – Read his comments here.
- A must-read message to Newcastle United fans unsure of ‘Boycott Arsenal’ plans. A look at the plans in place and the key reasons why we must all get behind – Read piece in full here.
- And finally, a warning to NUFC supporters as Mike Ashley prepares to start spending in a bid to get fans back on side – Full story here.