Today’s top stories and transfer gossip – 25th June, 2021:
- Newcastle United are believed to be showing interest in Senegalese midfielder Pape Sarr, according to L’Equipe – Full story here.
- Emil Krafth has responded to rumours linking him with a move away from St James’ Park, insisting he is currently ‘100%’ sure he’ll remain at the club this summer – Read his comments here.
- According to The Mail, Newcastle United are ‘keeping a close eye’ on Wolves defender Dion Sanderson – the former Sunderland loanee believed to be available for £2m this summer – Full story here.
- The Athletic are reporting that Norwich and Bayer Levekusen have had £10m bids REJECTED by Celtic for Toon target Kristoffer Ajer.
- NUFC’s chief scout Steve Nickson is believed to have went on personal scouting missions in May to watch Southampton midfielder Mario Lemina during his loan spell at Fulham – Full story here.
- Elsewhere, Miguel Almiron was the star of the show in Paraguay’s 2-0 win over Chile last night, bagging a goal and an assist to send his country into the quarter finals of Copa America – Watch his goal below!